forgotten password

jorge

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2001
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

I have a computer with windows NT on it and I use to know
the password a long time ago. But when I moved the
computer got lost in the chaos. I recently found it while
digging through some of my boxes that I had but in
storage. But the problem is I don't remember the password.
Is there any way I can reset the password?

Calvin

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Hi,

Try:

Off-Line Password Editor by Petter Nordahl-Hagen - allows you to reset the Admin
password if you lose it without having to reinstall the whole OS.

Calvin