Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
Has anyone played this game yet and found it extremely difficult on easy mode? I have never had so much trouble with a game on easy mode. I dont even want to think about what hard mode would be like.
Any thoughts from those who have played the game?

Confuscious say: He who go to bed with itchy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger

sparky853

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
I have played a little, but I can't say I've played enough to have any real experience with it, but it seemed OK to me.

Playing through PoP:WW right now. Maybe when I'm done that I'll play MoV more.

Have you tried Shadow Ops:Red Mercury by chance?

XP2800+, Abit NF7, 1GB Dual-Channel DDR333, ATI R9800PRO 128MB, TT PurePower 420W, LG DVD+-R/RW

Stinkfinger

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2004
No i havent tried it, and honestly i havent heard of it but now im gonna have to look into it.
I've tried the demo for PoP WW and couldnt get past that Bad Ass Chic.
As far as Men Of Valor goes. Im losing interest in the game real fast because of the excessive difficulty on easy mode. And having to go through missions over and over again because of the lack of being able to save anytime is discouraging. Down right boring and bothersome. They should have included a quick save :(

Confuscious say: He who go to bed with itchy ass, wake up with stinkyfinger

sparky853

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Problem with Shadow Ops is the same...No quicksave...You have to finish each mission without dying, or start it from the beginning again.

I had a hard time getting past the Bad Ass Chick the first time I played, but after several (dozen) tries, I beat her, and the game is fantastic. Definatly worth playing. But yeah, some opponents are hard, and take quite a few tries (they did for me anyways :redface: )

XP2800+, Abit NF7, 1GB Dual-Channel DDR333, ATI R9800PRO 128MB, TT PurePower 420W, LG DVD+-R/RW