[?] Network Places

sen

Distinguished
May 13, 2004
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Where is the reg key for Network Places >> The Internet(is the group header
when in group view mode). Anyway I want to get to the key which has the
places listed in the area.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Not stored in the registry.
For Windows NT look in;
%systemroot%\Profiles\%username%\NetHood

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]