I can not "see" my wireless network

yesteday everything worked.

Today - my new XP lFijitsu/Siemens laptop can not connect to the wireless
network as it can not see any. Usually both my and my neigbours is seen.

I have a Ralink RT2500 Wireless LAN card - which is enabled and OK by self
test.

I have restarted, reinstalled - Now I do not know what to do.

/Steffen
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless network

    Steffen wrote:

    > yesteday everything worked.
    >
    > Today - my new XP lFijitsu/Siemens laptop can not connect to the
    > wireless network as it can not see any. Usually both my and my
    > neigbours is seen.
    >
    > I have a Ralink RT2500 Wireless LAN card - which is enabled and OK by
    > self test.
    >
    > I have restarted, reinstalled - Now I do not know what to do.
    >
    > /Steffen

    Just to be sure - is the wireless on? Most modern laptops come with a
    button, switch, or FN-key combo that turns the wireless on/off. Perhaps
    yours got switched off inadvertently? Can't hurt to check.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

Wireless Wireless Network Wireless Networking