unable to logon to my network computer

I can logon to my wireless workgroup and can view both computers I have set
permissions to share and I can open the folders on my laptop form my PC but
when I try to open the connection to my PC from my laptop I get the message
'\\name is not accesible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. Contact the admisistrator of this server to find out if you have
access permissions. Logon failure:use account restriction. Possible
reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictionsor a policy
restriction has been enforced.' I have tried for days to resolve can anyone
help please

I am having the same problem.
Some days ago everything was OK.
Another problem ocurred and I had to format the drive C:, and after
reinstalling the WINDOWS XP PRO the problem appeared.

CT4ER
ct4er2@hotmail.com

"trebordrib" <trebordrib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can logon to my wireless workgroup and can view both computers I have set
> permissions to share and I can open the folders on my laptop form my PC
> but
> when I try to open the connection to my PC from my laptop I get the
> message
> '\\name is not accesible. You might not have permission to use this
> network
> resource. Contact the admisistrator of this server to find out if you have
> access permissions. Logon failure:use account restriction. Possible
> reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hour restrictionsor a
> policy
> restriction has been enforced.' I have tried for days to resolve can
> anyone
> help please

TRENDING THREADS