Removing Office 2003 entries from XP registry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Hello...

I need some help/suggestions on removing all Office 2003 references/entries
in the XP registry so I can re-install the program. Anything you can
provide is GREATLY appreciated!

-Ryan

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?SCID=kb;en-us;290301

OFF2000: Utility to Completely Remove Remaining Office CD1 Files and
Registry Entries
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;239938

John

Ryan Feldman wrote:
> Hello...
>
> I need some help/suggestions on removing all Office 2003 references/entries
> in the XP registry so I can re-install the program. Anything you can
> provide is GREATLY appreciated!
>
> -Ryan

MSBLASTER

I don't believe this solution will work for officd2003xp, only on 2000 [/quote][/quote][/quote]