ED 3d Glasses, FS2004 and ATI Cards?

I see that ED released new 3d drivers at the end of February. Are there any
ATI users around that have had experience of using these successfully with
FS2004? The reason I ask is that a year ago I got a set for my birthday. I
had to return them as they were then incompatible. I'm now trying to think
of ideas for this year and was wondering if the situation had changed or
not.

Victor
2 answers Last reply
More about glasses fs2004 cards

    "Victor West"
    > I'm now trying to think
    > of ideas for this year and was wondering if the situation had changed or
    > not.

    The situation is that the glasses have been over promoted and don't live up
    to the hype.

    Spend your money on something else.

    KDFW

    Dallas wrote:
    > "Victor West"
    >
    >>I'm now trying to think
    >>of ideas for this year and was wondering if the situation had changed or
    >>not.
    >

    > The situation is that the glasses have been over promoted and don't live up
    > to the hype.
    >
    > Spend your money on something else.
    >

    > KDFW

    I have the X3D glasses compatible with a nVidea card and they are great
    for looking at 3D screensavers or riding the roller coaster game that
    came with them, but I don't see any 3D while flying the sim. They are
    not worth it.

    --

    boB

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)