Newest xp pro disk question ???

August 16, 2004 10:38:10 AM

I want to get a license copy of windows xp pro full
install version , now will it have on it SP2 as well ? Or
do i need to download this from microsoft update site ???
More or less can i buy a license copy with SP2 on it ???
Thanks

PS: Will Denny thanks for your post...
Anonymous
August 16, 2004 2:31:22 PM

Probably not yet, suppliers will run out all the old stock first.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone