Newest xp pro disk question ???

I want to get a license copy of windows xp pro full
install version , now will it have on it SP2 as well ? Or
do i need to download this from microsoft update site ???
More or less can i buy a license copy with SP2 on it ???
Thanks

PS: Will Denny thanks for your post...
1 answer Last reply
More about newest disk question

    Probably not yet, suppliers will run out all the old stock first.

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Susan Day" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I want to get a license copy of windows xp pro full
    > install version , now will it have on it SP2 as well ? Or
    > do i need to download this from microsoft update site ???
    > More or less can i buy a license copy with SP2 on it ???
    > Thanks
    >
    > PS: Will Denny thanks for your post...

Microsoft License Windows XP