Is this proper NG for XP Registry?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

I use Windows XP Home and I am looking for a NG to pose registry
questions. The only XP Reg. NG for XP that I can find is in German. Is
there a Windows XP Registry NG in English?
Thank you,
Bob Havens

--
To reply by EMail: Delete -remove to reply- from my address

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Either this one or win2000.registry

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Bob Havens" wrote:
| I use Windows XP Home and I am looking for a NG to pose registry
| questions. The only XP Reg. NG for XP that I can find is in German. Is
| there a Windows XP Registry NG in English?
| Thank you,
| Bob Havens
|
| --
| To reply by EMail: Delete -remove to reply- from my address

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Ok: Thank you.
Bob Havens