W2KPro Registry access from XP

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
March 13, 2005 3:04:32 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Hi All,

In Regedit on WinXP machine I try to access the registry on a remote (within
the same LAN) Win2K Pro machine which has Remote Registry Service running.
What particular config should be done ?

Regards,
Jacek

More about : w2kpro registry access

Anonymous
March 13, 2005 3:04:33 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

What happens when you try?

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional