W2KPro Registry access from XP

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

Hi All,

In Regedit on WinXP machine I try to access the registry on a remote (within
the same LAN) Win2K Pro machine which has Remote Registry Service running.
What particular config should be done ?

Regards,
Jacek
1 answer Last reply
More about w2kpro registry access
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.registry (More info?)

    What happens when you try?

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Jacek Komorowski" <jkomorowski(at)bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    | Hi All,
    |
    | In Regedit on WinXP machine I try to access the registry on a remote
    (within
    | the same LAN) Win2K Pro machine which has Remote Registry Service running.
    | What particular config should be done ?
    |
    | Regards,
    | Jacek

Windows XP Microsoft Registry Windows