God frame rate 1 PC to drive 6 monitors ?

Is there any setup or configuration like Matrox or ? but juste one pc that
can drive 6 screen with a good frame rate ?

Jean
3 answers Last reply
More about frame rate drive monitors

    Sorry Good !

    AWj%d.450$nK.145912@news20.bellglobal.com...

    jean wrote:
    > Is there any setup or configuration like Matrox or ? but juste one pc that
    > can drive 6 screen with a good frame rate ?
    >
    > Jean

    6 screens on 1 pc ... that requires a lot (and I mean A LOT!) of
    processing power...

    Haven't tried this configuration, but my best guess is you'll have to
    set all details to minimum and you're not going to like the framerate.

Configuration Monitors Microsoft Video Games