SP2, Benklin Wireless netwrk card, not connecting

Hi, i hav got a USB Benklin wireless network card and when i set this
up used for an AD HOC network i can't get this to connect, i am using
the same channels, SSIDs etc. And i can't get onto the my shared
folders on my desktop PC. Has Anyone got any ideas.
Thanks in advance,
Jamie.

Johnny