delayed action of mopening my computer

madmitch

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2004

start/my computer/ the delay gives a torch with file logo
background and takes about four minutes to open and list
the various items. Similarly action dialog 'send to'
does not react.

Any simple action to fix as i'm a basic user. Thanks.

In control panel open "Internet Properties", then select the "Advanced" tab
and scroll down to the Security section and uncheck "Check for publishers
certification revocation".

Shoshin

"madmitch" wrote:

> start/my computer/ the delay gives a torch with file logo
> background and takes about four minutes to open and list
> the various items. Similarly action dialog 'send to'
> does not react.
>
> Any simple action to fix as i'm a basic user. Thanks.

TRENDING THREADS