Fit a laptop in your shirt pocket!

a b D Laptop
September 2, 2004 6:43:25 PM

I was just noticing, with all the interest in expanded capability and
features for our Pocket PC's, it seems that what we all REALLY want is a
laptop computer that will fit in our shirt pocket. Maybe we should talk to
the clothing manufacturers and have them increase the pocket size. ;)

--
Parley D. Kennelly
Southern California Realtor®

"Parley" <pdkennellynot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I was just noticing, with all the interest in expanded capability and
> features for our Pocket PC's, it seems that what we all REALLY want is a
> laptop computer that will fit in our shirt pocket. Maybe we should talk
> the clothing manufacturers and have them increase the pocket size. ;)
>
> --
> Parley D. Kennelly
> Southern California Realtor®

I agree with you Parley,

And your dream WindowsXP computer that fits to your shirt pocket may
actually be under your Christmas tree this year! Check www.oqo.com

--
Regards,
Marvin Hlavac

Parley wrote:
> with all the interest in expanded capability and features for our
> Pocket PC's, it seems that what we all REALLY want is a
> laptop computer that will fit in our shirt pocket.

I don't. I really like the instant-on feature, and the ease of use as
compared to regular PCs.
a b D Laptop
September 3, 2004 2:21:30 AM

I agree with the instant on of the PPC
I have a Tablet-PC and even though it fires up in about 8 sec, it is still
too long.

> I don't. I really like the instant-on feature, and the ease of use as
> compared to regular PCs.

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 3, 2004 9:37:10 AM

"Parley" <pdkennellynot@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I was just noticing, with all the interest in expanded capability and
> features for our Pocket PC's, it seems that what we all REALLY want is a
> laptop computer that will fit in our shirt pocket. Maybe we should talk
> the clothing manufacturers and have them increase the pocket size. ;)
>
> --
> Parley D. Kennelly
> Southern California Realtor®

Maybe *you* should speak to your tailor to modify your shirts. I'd bet he'd
do it for the right money. Not for me though, but thanks for thinking of me.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
September 4, 2004 12:19:09 PM

My guess is that for a while, the smallest notebook will be the pricey (but
nice--$2100) Sony Vaio TR series. If the ODO ever comes out, that one sounds
neat, but they keep delaying when it will be released. I still like my old
faithful Vadem Clio C-1000 tablet/notebook (Windows CE 3.0), but would need
some serious pocket enlargement to call that a "pocket laptop" !

Sony VAIO® TR3A Notebook
PCG-TR3A
• Weight
3.11lbs.with a standard battery