having trouble re-installing NT 4

Hi,
I have sucessfully cleaned my hard drives of literally everything
(OPERATING SYSTEM AND ALL!) as I prepare to give a computer away to a
charitable organization. Now, I am trying to reinstall the operating
system (NT 4.0 Workstation) from the CD and having some difficulties.

So, I boot the machine using the CD. At some point in the porcess it
prompts me to "Please insert the compact disk labeled Windows NT
workstation CD-ROM in the CD drive and press enter." First of all, the
CD is ALREADY in the drive (otherwise I couln't have even gotten this
far). But, in any case, when I press "enter" nothing happens. So, I am
stuck at this point.

Some possible useful info:
My machine is a gateway. SO, the NT CDROM is not dirext from
Microopsoft, i.e., it is an OEM CD-ROM

Thanks

!!

Paul

Does this error appear in the text-mode portion of Setup or
the graphical mode portion?
NOTE: Your OEM may have created customizations of your OEM
installation disc so that no one here may be able to assist
you with. If you can't resolve the problem, try contacting
your OEM.