Can't login to windows NT

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

Just upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 NT.

Login page shows

User Name: default
Password:

I can not remember my password and can't seem to move
past this page. Anyone know how to get back in and
remove this login step. Just need a stand alone system
for a while

Use username 'administrator' and the password you set for this account at
the time of the install. If you didn't set one then it is blank.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]