Can't login to windows NT

Just upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 NT.

Login page shows

User Name: default
Password:

I can not remember my password and can't seem to move
past this page. Anyone know how to get back in and
remove this login step. Just need a stand alone system
for a while
1 answer Last reply
More about login windows
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    Use username 'administrator' and the password you set for this account at
    the time of the install. If you didn't set one then it is blank.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Jamie" wrote:
    | Just upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows 2000 NT.
    |
    | Login page shows
    |
    | User Name: default
    | Password:
    |
    | I can not remember my password and can't seem to move
    | past this page. Anyone know how to get back in and
    | remove this login step. Just need a stand alone system
    | for a while

Windows 98 Login Windows NT Microsoft Windows