Trying to set up wireless network

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Wondering if anyone can give me some advice. Have bought a Buffalo 54Mbps
Wireless Cable/DSL Router, installed it, connected my broadband to it, then
connected my main computer to the router but can get any internet connection
to the computer. Do i have to manually set my DNS etc??? On Network
Connection I can see things happening if I look at the status, and the
computer shows a Network Gateway, but I'm just stumped. Any help would be
gratefully received. Not even tried to connect my laptops yet!!!

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi
May be this can Help.
How to Fix Cable/DSL Internet authentication (password). -
http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html
For the Wireless part.
Jack (MVP-Networking).