How to clean NT 4.0

jw

Hi

I setup one NT 4.0 server as BDC (hard disk format by NTSF) for the testing
purpose, now I want to use it to install Windows 98, how to clean up NT 4.0
into the hard disk ??

Thanks
Jimmy

To wipe the drive, boot a win98 startup disk, run fdisk and delete all
partition information found (as long as NTFS is primary). Or boot the
Windows NT CD-Rom or setup disks and when you get to the point, delete the
existing NTFS and or other partitions found, then abort the install. Or use
a utility named delpart.

ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/bussys/winnt/winnt-public/reskit/nt31/i386/reskit.exe

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]