PROBLEMS with MSN messenger in Pocket PC and MS Smartphone

September 3, 2004 6:41:13 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.smartphone (More info?)

lately I cannot connect with MSN messenger in Pocket PC and Microsoft
Smartphone although I tried hard on both these device - I am getting
connection errors what is nonsense because : a) it works in PC, b) it works
in Pocket PC and MS Smarpthone with Agile Messenger (and MSN service in it),
c) all other application connect fine [wifi in Pocket PC and GPRS in
smartphone].

has anybody experienced similar problems? is MSN messenger in your Pocket PC
or MS Smarpthone working today? I have latest versions of OS and of MSN
messenger and I see no reason why it should work from PC and other
messengers but is not working from MSN messenger?!!!
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 10:53:35 AM

In message <uDGAN7UkEHA.1152@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "www.MSmobiles.com"
<nospam@msmobiles.com> wrote:

> lately I cannot connect with MSN messenger in Pocket PC and Microsoft
> Smartphone although I tried hard on both these device - I am getting
> connection errors what is nonsense because : a) it works in PC, b) it works
> in Pocket PC and MS Smarpthone with Agile Messenger (and MSN service in
it),
> c) all other application connect fine [wifi in Pocket PC and GPRS in
> smartphone].
>
> has anybody experienced similar problems? is MSN messenger in your Pocket
PC
> or MS Smarpthone working today? I have latest versions of OS and of MSN
> messenger and I see no reason why it should work from PC and other
> messengers but is not working from MSN messenger?!!!

Mine has been down for the last 2 days while trying to connect via T-Mobile
and worked via the cradle in AS. I just tried it again with T-mo and it appears
to be back up and running now.

-Posted from my MDA II via the T-Moble network.
!