deleting a favorite

Can anyone tell me how to delete an item under favorites in Internet Explorer?

In Internet Explorer, click on Favorites>Organize Favorites...

This will open up a dialog box. Click on the favorite you are wanting
to delete, then click Delete.

Regards,

Clinton Fitch
Principle
C3 Technology

http://www.c3-technology.com

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:47:02 -0700, "Samantha"
<Samantha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me how to delete an item under favorites in Internet Explorer?

Al

Samantha wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how to delete an item under favorites in Internet Explorer?

The others gave you correct help, but MPT makes remarks about blondes
(though she is a woman, err, I mean bint!). But don't fret over her
nasty comment, just look at her here:

http://groups.msn.com/upsdrevolt/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=45

She is the mongoloid looking non-blonde (note the teeth that can chew
corn through a fence), who looks like she was born when her mother had a
roid rage going on!

Samantha wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how to delete an item under favorites in Internet
> Explorer?

Another blonde with one of those mice without a right button...
lose his marbles?

Welcome to microsoft.public.windowsxp.*basics*

--
Paul Cyr

-----

The Debate Continues... www.xvsxp.com

Protect Yourself and Others in 6 Simple Steps...
http://davechalkconnected.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=1802
-----

> Samantha wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me how to delete an item under favorites in Internet
>> Explorer?
>

> Another blonde with one of those mice without a right button...
> --
> My great-grandfather was born and raised in Elgin - did he eventually
> lose his marbles?

Hi

Right-click on the Favorite and then select Delete.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User