How to enlarge File Cache Memory?

I have enough amount of Available Phisical Memory (always
more than 250 MB) as shown in Windows NT Task Manager,
Performance section.
Can I assign it permanently to File Cache Memory (always
less than 25 MB).
I know about registri value LargeSystemCache, but no
significant effect.
Are there some other tricks?

Dimitar Dimitrov

Dimitar,

You can try this link to get some tips :
http://www.winnetmag.com/Windows/Article/ArticleID/4717/4717.html

Try this KB article from Microsoft for more information:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;110255&Product=nts40

You can also try these third-party memory enhancer tools:
http://www.winappslist.com/utilities/memory.htm

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Anshuman