Access NT server with SSCI

Hi, I have a NT 4.0 Server working wiith a SSCI array, today it can´t run I need access the system folder in order to change some files but i don´t know how access.

This may help or try a parallel install of the operating system.

http://www.winternals.com/support/ntfsdospro/index.asp?pid=ap

How and Why to Perform a Parallel Installation of Windows NT 4.0
;259003]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];259003

System Cleanup After a Parallel Installation of Windows NT 4.0
;244378]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];244378

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Fabian" wrote:
| Hi, I have a NT 4.0 Server working wiith a SSCI array, today it can´t
run I need access the system folder in order to change some files but i
don´t know how access.

Fabian

Perform a parallel installation in order to access your failing
installation, see this MS Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=259003

Best regards

Bjorn