Setup with memory larger than 256MB

hi,
i need to setup some boxes with mor than 256MB of memory
and with some custom drivers to install using the F6
feature. so far everything wotks fine, but after
partitioning the HD i have to reinsert the custom driver
disks and thats where the trouble starts. The floppy drive
is not recognized anymore.
i heard some rumor that this behavior has something to do
with the memorysize greater than 265MB.
i would really appreciate if anyone can give me some hints
on how to work around the problem that the floppy drive is
not recognized anymore in further setup steps.

best regards
Martin Trines

If you think it's memory then remove some till after the install is
complete.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional