Quick Launch Tool Bar

jeff

I have NT 4.0 but do not see the Quick Launch Tool Bar
when I right click on the task bar - doesn't NT 4.0 have
this feature? Is there some other way to turn it on?

Thanks for the help.

[This followup was posted to microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup and a copy
was sent to the cited author.]

In article <edf701c43d17$417ba1a0$a001280a@phx.gbl>,
jkelley@retrotech.com.removethisword says...
> I have NT 4.0 but do not see the Quick Launch Tool Bar
> when I right click on the task bar - doesn't NT 4.0 have
> this feature? Is there some other way to turn it on?

See details here: (works for ie6setup as well as ie5setup.)
http://www.jsiinc.com/subg/tip3200/rh3235.htm

law!!
http://home.att.net/~andyross