NT4 to Windows 2000 Upgrade Questions

Hello,

I am looking into upgrading an NT4 Server running
Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 and running Active
Directory. Is there anything special I think to know
before I proceed with the 2000 Upgrade. Will Exchange 5.5
need any kind of updates or configuration once I upgrade
from NT4 to 2000. Your input would greatly be
appreciated...

Thanks

Have these few links that you need to check before you decide to migrate
based on your options & also a roll back option.

How to Roll Back a Failed Upgrade from Exchange Server 5.5 to Exchange 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;264309

Description of Exchange Server Migration Methods
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327928

Kutts (Kuttappa K A)

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.