dallas

I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You know,
one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in the dream I
was flying my King Air.

When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a great day
to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush to get things
done.

About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King Air.

Dallas

GREGORY

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:53:14 GMT, "Dallas"
<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> brought the following to our
attention:

>I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You know,
>one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in the dream I
>was flying my King Air.
>
>When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a great day
>to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush to get things
>done.
>
>About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King Air.
>
>Dallas

you could buy a pre-owned one for a million bucks!! :)

http://flypiedmont.com/sales/aircraft.asp?SerialNumber=BB%2D623

Arthur

I used to have similar dreams when I was a teenager, but not about
airplanes. My mother was upset but seemed to understand when she saw the
mess ; ).

Arthur

>I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You know,
> one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in the dream I
> was flying my King Air.
>
> When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a great day
> to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush to get things
> done.
>
> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King
> Air.
>
> Dallas

> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King
> Air.

Dallas,
You don't own a King Air....yet!

Randy L.

crash

Dallas wrote:
> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a
> King Air.

Well, I hope you canceled the flight plan........... d:->))

Studmuffin

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2005

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:53:14 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You know,
> one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in the dream I
> was flying my King Air.
>
> When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a great day
> to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush to get things
> done.
>
> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King Air.

Aaaawwwwww.....you poor thing you!
But I guess we all know which aircraft you'll be buying next, huh?
I can't believe you like the King Air! That dang thing is so noisy....

I wish I could have one of those dreams....something like "I could see
myself in my brandnew canary-yellow Jeep Rubicon, lifted an extra couple of
inches, fixed with all the necessary extras...tearing up the most severe
European terrain imaginable, then I look at the right seat and there's
Angelina Jolie sitting there in a Daisy Duke outfit."

And now I need a cold shower!

--

Marcel
(You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:
> "Studmuffin"
>
>>And now I need a cold shower!
>

> Remind me again why we call you Studmuffin?
>
> :)
>

> Dallas

Ask Angelina... :)

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

<Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

>I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You know,
>one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in the dream I
>was flying my King Air.
>
>When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a great day
>to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush to get things
>done.
>
>About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King Air.
>
>Dallas

Don't feel too bad... Some of us are more mixed up..
I fly around all night (all over the US) in real planes, wishing I was
home playing with my computer!
Chuck

Dallas wrote:
> I was having one of those "adventure dreams" Saturday morning. You
> know, one of those dreams that's like watching a movie. Anyway, in
> the dream I was flying my King Air.
>
> When I woke up, I looked out the window and thought, "Wow what a
> great day to fly, I should go fly my King Air..." so I began to rush
> to get things done.
>
> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a
> King Air.
>
> Dallas

LOL, now that, is good!

--
Don Burnette

"When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
way of the man that's doing it."

dallas

"Arthur"
> My mother was upset but seemed to understand when she saw the
> mess ; ).

EEEEEUUUU!

A little too much information Arthur...

;-)

Dallas

crash

Dallas wrote:
> A little too much information Arthur...

So - he got airsick and barfed - what's the big deal??? d:->))

dallas

"Randy L."
> You don't own a King Air....yet!

Bless you and your optimism!

I wish my wife would hurry up and win the Lotto... it's only a matter of
time.

After it happens, I promise I will visit each and every one of you and take
you for a ride my new King Air.

Dalli

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:

> [..]
> About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King
> Air.

I had such dreams about years with a motorbike and hundred of dissapointing
awakenings.

Ok, some day i've bought a motorbike and i was a very lucky man. I've been
driven around and the sun was shining all days and i was surprised, that the
weather was so nice in germany. When i looked back, i saw a beautiful
blonde woman sitting on the backseat of my bike and i got afraid, this could
be a dream again.

It was!

So Dallas, you're not alone!

Cheers,
Jan

Arthur

LOL.....neither am I if you read my post earlier : )

Arthur

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:23:52 -0600, CRaSH wrote:

> Dallas wrote:
>> A little too much information Arthur...
>>

> So - he got airsick and barfed - what's the big deal??? d:->))

LOL!!

--

Marcel
(You've got clearance, Clarence. Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?)

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> "Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote:
>

>>[..]
>>About halfway through brushing my teeth I realized I didn't own a King
>>Air.
>

> I had such dreams about years with a motorbike and hundred of dissapointing
> awakenings.

Mine are worse. When I do dream about flying the aircraft is some sort
of a helicopter and all above me are power lines and tree limbs. I
don't think I ever did make it through those.

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Daisy Duke..........................

dallas

"boB"
> Mine are worse. When I do dream about flying the aircraft is some sort
> of a helicopter and all above me are power lines and tree limbs. I
> don't think I ever did make it through those.

Wow!.... I've had the flying through power lines dream too... when I was a
young teenager...

I was taking off and there they were right in front of me. Unavoidable. It
used to wake me up.

I had that dream dozens of times and I still remember it.

Sometimes I wondered if it didn't happen to me in a previous life....

Woo, Spoookie!

Dallas

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dallas wrote:

> "boB"
>
>>Mine are worse. When I do dream about flying the aircraft is some sort
>>of a helicopter and all above me are power lines and tree limbs. I
>>don't think I ever did make it through those.
>

> Wow!.... I've had the flying through power lines dream too... when I was a
> young teenager...
>
> I was taking off and there they were right in front of me. Unavoidable. It
> used to wake me up.
>
> I had that dream dozens of times and I still remember it.
>
> Sometimes I wondered if it didn't happen to me in a previous life....
>
> Woo, Spoookie!
>
> Dallas

AAKKKK What does it mean???? Did we fly together in France, circa 1918??

--

boB

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)

OH NO! I had the same dream. Though I always made it through them, you know how dreams are.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

"Dallas" <Cybnorm@spam_me_not.Hotmail.Com> wrote in message news:jD60e.1734$gI5.100@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net...

> "boB"
>> Mine are worse. When I do dream about flying the aircraft is some sort
>> of a helicopter and all above me are power lines and tree limbs. I
>> don't think I ever did make it through those.
>
> Wow!.... I've had the flying through power lines dream too... when I was a
> young teenager...
>
> I was taking off and there they were right in front of me. Unavoidable. It
> used to wake me up.
>
> I had that dream dozens of times and I still remember it.
>
> Sometimes I wondered if it didn't happen to me in a previous life....
>
> Woo, Spoookie!
>
> Dallas

crash

boB wrote:
> sort of a helicopter and all above me are power lines and tree limbs.
> I don't think I ever did make it through those.

Jeezz - this IS spooky! I wonder if artists have dreams of cutting their
ears off??

I can't count the number of times I've been trapped under power lines!!
Very seldom make it through, usually have to abort the effort with the stall
warning blaring. Have you ever had a "out of airplane" episode? Kind of
like skydiving, except you can maintain altitude, and even climb.. Now
that's neat!! d:->))

dallas

"CRaSH"
> Have you ever had a "out of airplane" episode? Kind of
> like skydiving, except you can maintain altitude, and even climb.. Now
> that's neat!! d:->))

That's the "flying dream"... New age types will tell you if you have
"flying dreams" you have an exceptionally good spirit... Congratulations!

I have at least 5 a night. :)

Dalli

crash

Dallas wrote:
> I have at least 5 a night. :)

Yeah, sounds about right.......

Ohh, good SPIRIT, not good spirits......

That too!

d:->))