NTservice.exe infected with virus. Cannot clean nor quaran..

desmond

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

I am using Window NT on my laptop. Recently, my virus scan
alerted that the NTservice.exe file is infected with
Hacktool virus. But it cannot be clean nor quarantine and
it is causing my machine to go crazy.

Is there a way to remove this infected file and replace
with a clean one as this is a system file?
Thanks.

Desmond

There is no file NTservice.exe in a normal NT4 installation. Just delete
the file, if you can.

Best regards

Bjorn