Password for Scheduled Tasks

Pl forgive me if this is not the right forum.

I have many tasks scheduled using Windows NT 4.0 SP6a task scheduler. While
creating the task, it has asked for the user id and password.

Now, I have changed the password of the user id, so, the tasks are not
running reporting the invaild password.

Since I hv many user ids, it is very difficult to change password for each
task.

What is the best and easy solution for this?

Thank you in advance.

--
With Regards,
SL Alagappan,

Create a user account specifically for running tasks. Give
it a good password and use it with Task Scheduler and don't
change the password for it. If necessary, resctrict the
account's rights and file system rights to limit the attack
surface should the account be compromised.