HP 11 printhead drop counter

Is there some utility or code sequence that will fetch out drop counter
figure. I knew you can find that information on Service Page printout, but I
would like to fetch that information by software. Is there some utilty that
can do it. Or is that data in some file since it has been sent to HP by web
for supplies notification?

Then what will be the maximal drop count numerical state?

10000 pages means nothing to me.

Thanks

adriatic

"Adriatic" <adriatix@adriatix.hr> wrote in message
> Is there some utility or code sequence that will fetch out drop counter
> figure. I knew you can find that information on Service Page printout, but I
> would like to fetch that information by software. Is there some utilty that
> can do it. Or is that data in some file since it has been sent to HP by web
> for supplies notification?
>
> Then what will be the maximal drop count numerical state?
>
> 10000 pages means nothing to me.
>
> Thanks
>
> adriatic

and 10000 drops would mean something?