Configuring NT 4.0 SBS for DSL Modem Internet Sharing Over..

Hi

I'm considering changing from dial-up to a dsl broadband
connection on my NT 4.0 SBS server. I've currently got
proxy server running internet connection sharing to 5
different computers. What i want to know, is can a dsl
modem do the same thing as what the dial up is doing right
now, and more importantly where in the OS do i go to make
the changes necessary, and how do i make these changes, in
order for a dsl modem to be shared on an NT 4.0 SBS to 5
other computers.

Thanks

Toby

Install XP --> Internet connection sharing included :)