Configuring NT 4.0 SBS for DSL Modem Internet Sharing Over..

Hi

I'm considering changing from dial-up to a dsl broadband
connection on my NT 4.0 SBS server. I've currently got
proxy server running internet connection sharing to 5
different computers. What i want to know, is can a dsl
modem do the same thing as what the dial up is doing right
now, and more importantly where in the OS do i go to make
the changes necessary, and how do i make these changes, in
order for a dsl modem to be shared on an NT 4.0 SBS to 5
other computers.

Thanks

Toby
1 answer Last reply
More about configuring modem internet sharing over
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    Install XP --> Internet connection sharing included :-)

    "Tobias Wade" <tobiaswade@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm considering changing from dial-up to a dsl broadband
    > connection on my NT 4.0 SBS server. I've currently got
    > proxy server running internet connection sharing to 5
    > different computers. What i want to know, is can a dsl
    > modem do the same thing as what the dial up is doing right
    > now, and more importantly where in the OS do i go to make
    > the changes necessary, and how do i make these changes, in
    > order for a dsl modem to be shared on an NT 4.0 SBS to 5
    > other computers.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Toby

Dial Up Connection Windows