how do i setup a share on a WinNT workstation?

My LAN included Win98/95/2000/XP and all worked fine, but now i added a
WinNT workstation. Everything is working EXCEPT my other machines cannot see
the NT machine. I believe this is because i am not sharing anything box. So
why dont i share something and solve the problem...simple..my lack of
knowledge of NT. on Win2000 and XP all i had to do was to right click on
folder and select sharing & security. On NT i do not have a clue. Someone
please help me!

Check if NT has Server service installed and running and reapply service
pack. Stick with TCP/IP only.