WM 2003 SE compatible with Outlook 2000?

September 3, 2004 1:32:45 PM

Hi,

Plan to upgrade my old Casio E-15 to something better
and wonder if there is any issues with WM 2003 SE and
Outlook 2000?

For variuos reasons I can't upgrade Outlook to anything
newer... Is anyone running WM 2003 SE and Outlook 2000?

Thanks in advance,

/Christer
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 1:32:46 PM

You shouldn't run into any problems as they are compatible.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Editor

http://www.clintonfitch.com
http://www.hpcfactor.com

"CJ" <xyz@eatspam.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Plan to upgrade my old Casio E-15 to something better
> and wonder if there is any issues with WM 2003 SE and
> Outlook 2000?
>
> For variuos reasons I can't upgrade Outlook to anything
> newer... Is anyone running WM 2003 SE and Outlook 2000?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> /Christer

September 4, 2004 2:36:41 AM

"Clinton Fitch III" <newsgroups@NOSPAMMYTHANKIE.c3-technology.com>
wrote:

>You shouldn't run into any problems as they are compatible.

Clinton, thanks for your prompt reply!

Maybe someone using WM 2003 SE and Outlook 2000 can confirm that
there aren't any issues at all?

/Christer
!