NT 4.0 Install Problem

Hi Guys,

I recently got an assembled PC (with Pentium 4, NVidea video card,
256MB memory). I boot from CD to install NT4.0. I do get the setup
screen. Setup proceeds (with several status message "loading xxx
Drivers"); After a few minutes, I get a screen with Junk characters.
Unable to proceed further.

Its the same situation every time I start.

Can you please help?

Thanks in Advance
with best regards,
Ganesh

Windows NT doesn't support AGP cards out of the box. It
requires SP3 or greater. But in addition your video card
may not correctly support VGA. Try an old PCI based VGA
card during installation. After installation apply Windows
NT Service Pack 6a and change over the video card.