Sharepoint 2003 Server in an Windows NT domain?!!? possible?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver,microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver.development,microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

Hi!!

Can someone tell me if it is possible to integrate a Sahrepoint 2003 Server
in an existing Windows NT domain (of course this domain has no Active
Directory ;( ).

Any problems with this integration?
Which service pack must have the Window NT domain server?
Any limitation in Sharepoint 2003 Server when it's integrated in a Windows
NT domain?

gicio
1 answer Last reply
More about sharepoint 2003 server windows domain possible
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    It does not appear to require Active Directory.
    *BUT* This software needs to be installed on Windows Server
    20003 as the host OS. Which means you'll be Active
    Directory capable once you deploy this.
    Your clients will require Windows NT Service Pack 6a, and
    there's no reason that they should have anything else
    installed at this point, 4 years since SP6a was released in
    1999 and every new release of anything requires SP6a.

Domain Servers Windows NT Microsoft Windows