Losing Connection/RealArcade

I have Windows XP with SP2. I am networked wirelessly with my pc using a
Linksys router. Whenever I use my laptop and play games on RealArcade I find
I have lost my wireless connection upon return from playing the game. I also
notice that my laptop heats up while I'm playing and I do have a cooler,
maybe I need a heavier duty cooler?
If I close the laptop and wait 5-10 minutes and then turn it back on I
usually get my wireless connection back, but I am wondering if there is
something I can do to keep this from happening.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Malke

pamelegs1104 wrote:

> I have Windows XP with SP2. I am networked wirelessly with my pc
> using a
> Linksys router. Whenever I use my laptop and play games on RealArcade
> I find
> I have lost my wireless connection upon return from playing the game.
> I also notice that my laptop heats up while I'm playing and I do have
> a cooler, maybe I need a heavier duty cooler?
> If I close the laptop and wait 5-10 minutes and then turn it back on I
> usually get my wireless connection back, but I am wondering if there
> is something I can do to keep this from happening.
> Thanks for any help you can provide.

Your laptop should not be overheating playing games like the ones on
RealArcade. Since we don't know anything about your laptop - make,
model, age, etc. - I can only suggest you contact the mftr.'s tech
support. It sounds like your fan, video chip, and/or other hardware are
failing.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers