got an error message-can't find GetIUMS in dynamic link li..

I purchased and installed windows XP professional on my
PC and now every time I go into MS Outlook 2003 I get 6
error messages that all say : the procedure entry point
GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library
MSDART.DLL.
Anybody have this happen to them?

Have you tried a repair of Office? or reinstall? This is not the best group
for your question, you'll have better luck in an Office group probably.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+

"Blenda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I purchased and installed windows XP professional on my
> PC and now every time I go into MS Outlook 2003 I get 6
> error messages that all say : the procedure entry point
> GetIUMS could not be located in the dynamic link library
> MSDART.DLL.
> Anybody have this happen to them?

Install all critical updates and service packs for XP, Blenda.

--
Regards,

Jerry M. Gartner