  • Desktops
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 16, 2004 9:01:18 PM

About a year ago I downloaded from Microsoft a programme
that allowed you create 4 different desktops with varying
shortcuts on each. I have lost this utlity and would
again like to download it. Is there anyone who know how
to retrieve this program from Microsoft or elsewhere?

With Thanks Craig

More about : desktop clutter multiple desktops

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 12:17:49 AM

Hi,

Download the Virtual Desktop Manager here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/...

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/