Desktop Clutter - Multiple Desktops

August 16, 2004 9:01:18 PM

About a year ago I downloaded from Microsoft a programme
that allowed you create 4 different desktops with varying
shortcuts on each. I have lost this utlity and would
again like to download it. Is there anyone who know how
to retrieve this program from Microsoft or elsewhere?

With Thanks Craig
Anonymous
August 17, 2004 12:17:49 AM

Hi,

Download the Virtual Desktop Manager here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/...

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/