Desktop Clutter - Multiple Desktops

About a year ago I downloaded from Microsoft a programme
that allowed you create 4 different desktops with varying
shortcuts on each. I have lost this utlity and would
again like to download it. Is there anyone who know how
to retrieve this program from Microsoft or elsewhere?

With Thanks Craig
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop clutter multiple desktops

    Hi,

    Download the Virtual Desktop Manager here:

    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Craig tapleton" <craigs_postbox@msn.com> wrote in message
    > About a year ago I downloaded from Microsoft a programme
    > that allowed you create 4 different desktops with varying
    > shortcuts on each. I have lost this utlity and would
    > again like to download it. Is there anyone who know how
    > to retrieve this program from Microsoft or elsewhere?
    >
    > With Thanks Craig

Desktops Microsoft Windows XP