resetting admin password

I have a program that allows me to reset admin passwords
for local machines, but it says that I need to reboot the
machine setup CD and hit F6 to add additional drivers as
soon as I see the blue screen for the setup, and well I
have done this, but I am not getting an option to add
additional drivers in the setup.. Here is what the
software says. ***** You will need Windows XP, 2000 or NT
setup CD-ROM or floppies in order to run the software. Run
Windows XP/2000/NT Key installation program and follow the
on-screen instructions to create the driver disk. When the
driver disk is ready, reboot the locked computer with
setup CD-ROM or floppies and press F6 to load additional
drivers as soon as the blue screen appears, insert Windows
XP/2000/NT Key driver disk and load the driver. *** Can
anyone tell me how I add additional drivers in the setup
or how to reset adminpasswords.. We have a locked machine
at work that we need to access. Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about resetting admin password
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    In the Windows NT Setup you need to press F6 repetitively
    while the message "Scanning for hardware" on a black
    screen appears, BEFORE the blue setup screen.

Drivers Windows XP Windows