WinXP SP2

August 17, 2004 1:48:47 AM

I have a wireless router and three computers, two desktops hardwired and a
laptop wireless. All are running Win XP Pro. Would it be best (easiest)
for me to download the developer version for a network or just wait for the
smaller WU edition on the 25th for each machine? TIA

More about : winxp sp2

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 2:09:45 AM

I believe the WU version is around 70 - 75 meg.
Better off downloading the network version and installing
it, that way you'll have a copy if you need it again.
The CD can also be ordered around 25th August.
My opinion only.

!