WinXP SP2

I have a wireless router and three computers, two desktops hardwired and a
laptop wireless. All are running Win XP Pro. Would it be best (easiest)
for me to download the developer version for a network or just wait for the
smaller WU edition on the 25th for each machine? TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about winxp

    I believe the WU version is around 70 - 75 meg.
    Better off downloading the network version and installing
    it, that way you'll have a copy if you need it again.
    The CD can also be ordered around 25th August.
    My opinion only.

Wireless Router Windows XP