Video card driver

Teo

Hi!
I installed windows 2000 server on an HP Pavilion t530m machine which has an
integrated video card.
Windows 2000 hasn't found a good driver for it and I have been looking for
one all over the place, even at the HP support site. There is no Windows
2000 driver for that computer.
Is there a generic video driver I could get so it can work in SVGA and not
in VGA mode?
The board is a Gamila2-GL6E motherboard. So far no results on getting a
video driver.

Please help,

Teo

Windows XP drivers will work with Windows 2000.
Please in future post such questions to the Windows 2000
group and not the Windows NT group.