cpu changed uniprocessor to multiprocessor mode

please send me a link to the kb explaining how to change
the nt 4.0 sever from uni to multi processor mode

thx

jleeds@kelsoncorp.com
1 answer Last reply
More about changed uniprocessor multiprocessor mode
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.setup (More info?)

    Basically you'll need to run uptomp.exe to update the HAL version your using
    to get the OS to recognize the second processor. See if this link helps. I'm
    told it's a must to reapply your current service pack *before* the reboot.

    http://www.win2000mag.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=8213

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "jonathan leeds" wrote:
    | please send me a link to the kb explaining how to change
    | the nt 4.0 sever from uni to multi processor mode
    |
    | thx
    |
    | jleeds@kelsoncorp.com

CPUs Microsoft Windows