Blank Web Page - ISD, FSW

For the past few weeks when I bring up ISD or FSW sites I get a big
black page a small box in the upper left corner with a red X. In FSW
there is an advertising banner at the top of the site but the reaminder
has the X box.

Is it me or MS security? Any help appreciated.

Dennis

Send us the URL's you use.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.

<ddorsey6@aol.com> wrote in message news:1111530295.428979.106720@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> For the past few weeks when I bring up ISD or FSW sites I get a big
> black page a small box in the upper left corner with a red X. In FSW
> there is an advertising banner at the top of the site but the reaminder
> has the X box.
>
> Is it me or MS security? Any help appreciated.
>
> Dennis

Found the problem. Combination of pop-up blockers and spyware software
blocking the macromedia and flashmedia.

Thnaks for your help.

Dennis

I couldn't get the first one but found the same for the other two.

--
....Carl Frisk
Anger is a brief madness.