Windows XP Service Pack 2 - New Joke!!

A blonde buys a plane ticket to Miami. (It's a coach Ticket). When she
gets on the plane she sits in first class. The steward who checks
tickets says, "I'm so sorry, this is a coach ticket and your sitting in
1st class." "I can do What-eva I want, I'm a blonde." Well I'll get the
pilot. The pilot comes and whispers in the blondes ear and she leaves.
The steward looks amazed and says," What did you say?" The pilot simply
says," I told her 1st class wasn't going to Miami, just coach was!!!"

When asked by their host if she would like another drink, the attractive
blonde bowed her head slightly and said, "No thank you. My husband
limits me to one drink." "Why is that," the host asked? Her reply...
"Because after one drink I can feel it; after two drinks ...anyone can!"

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    I just woke from a dream......Windows has reached AI status. The servers
    at WU are reaching out with SP2 to make all of our computers cells in
    larger Mech-Organism. The Beta are being absorbed now but they were
    willing along with the zealots who scurry to find that 270MB DL. In a
    few days Home who lack the tools of true control will be taken as they
    sit waiting with auto-update on. In a week the Pro who are prepared are
    installed leaving only the rebels to be consumed by virus and adware.
    The light and the dark will be chosen and so it begins.
    TonyS

Microsoft Windows XP