Sign in with
Your question

serious help.

Last response: in Motherboards
December 30, 2005 6:05:01 PM

Hey guys, my friend had a dell. but the motherboard got messed, so i changed the motherboard, psu, and case, everything went well and windows installed great, i used the "@bios" tool from gigabyte to update the bios, i saved my original one, then i got video drivers and stuff before i restarted, when i restarted the computer the screen went blank, and when i turned off the screen and turned it back on, it'd say no input signal, and ive tried it on 3 monitors and same error
the specs are
ultra x connect 500w psu
gigabyte GA-819445PL-G MOBO
3.0 intel p4ht socket 775
1gb ocz ddr2 ram
x300 se videocard
2x samsung dvd drives

More about : question

December 30, 2005 6:10:15 PM

Try clearing the BIOS. There's a jumper somewhere on that board that says "clear BIOS" or something to that effect.

If that doesn't work, get your mobo manual out and look for a way to restore the BIOS from your mobo CD.

-mpjesse
December 30, 2005 6:15:52 PM

Or he could remove the battery...
Related resources
January 1, 2006 1:38:43 AM

@BIOS from Gigabyte blows.

I had a 7NNXP. At the time I built it, F20 BIOS had been out for 4 months. I used @BIOS a month later to check to see if there was an update. It said there was, and immediatedly installed F19. Messed my computer up something awful.
January 7, 2006 11:33:52 AM

i seriously not to choose Gigabyte... id choose Asus instead...but none the less
wot was the videocard i dont get it
January 7, 2006 11:34:13 AM

i seriously would not to choose Gigabyte... id choose Asus instead...but none the less
wot was the videocard i dont get it?
!