NT server 4.0, 98 se workstations

I am currently running a WinNT4.0 server(back office) with about 50 workstations running 98se. Right now its set up that everyone has the same user/pass. I'm trying to configure the server to use specific user profiles so certain people in the office can't use certain programs, ex: Iexplorer.exe. I can't seem to be able to set up user profiles for each person. If someone can help me out it would be great. thank you.

-Andrew

andrew@employmentjournal.com

Windows NT GPO Policies are limited in Windows 98 clients.
First you need to establish a domain and set the Windows
98 clients to logon to it by enabling Microsoft Client and
the option to use a Windows NT Domain.
Next you need to pass a legacy Windows 98 Policy file to
the workstations. Use Poledit to set this up.
No creat user accounts and groups in your Domain on the
Windows NT Server and distribute logons.
If you need help, check out the Windows NT Resource Kit.