Ghosting NT4 PDC to update to SV2003

My thought (although insane) is to Norton Ghost my NT4 PDC onto an upgraded sys. Then upgrade to SV2003. Any comments?
--
Regards,
Mark

NT does not like to move to new hardware without a reinstall. This could
work if the hardware is compatible but if it doesn't you could have a heck
of a time getting the system to run. There are some KB articles about moving
to new hardware.

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+