Where is everybody??

Hi! I want to thank the people on this ng for helping
the people like myself to understand problems. I also
want to ask if this ng has a special 'office hour'?
Are you working during the weekends also? Thanks.

This is all volunteer work so you never know when people will respond. I
tend to see more responses during the week but the weekends aren't out of
the question....

--
Scott Harding
MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+