Advice on best newsgroup to post about XP Fax Console

Hi

Try this News Group:

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Beemer" <beemer@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> Which newsgroup is best to post questions about XP Fax Console?
>
> Beemer

beemer

In article <uM1XbiDhEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
says...
> Hi
>
> Try this News Group:

Will I had a look but seems to be more about fax printing (as the
newsgroup title says) than about Fax Console.

Beemer

Hi

I can't see any MS NGs for the Fax Console. The NG I posted is the nearest
I can find. Does your News Reader hold a list of all the MS News Groups on
whichever MS News Server you are using?

--

> In article <uM1XbiDhEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
> says...
>> Hi
>>
>> Try this News Group:

> Will I had a look but seems to be more about fax printing (as the
> newsgroup title says) than about Fax Console.
>
> Beemer

beemer

In article <ebihdzDhEHA.1724@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, willdenny@mvps.org
says...
> Hi
>
> I can't see any MS NGs for the Fax Console. The NG I posted is the nearest
> I can find. Does your News Reader hold a list of all the MS News Groups on
> whichever MS News Server you are using?

Will, yes but there is nothing there.

FYI - My problem is that I had to reinstall Fax Console and did not
notice until today that I had used a different archive inbox folder to
"My faxes". This means that the tif files have duplicated names e.g.
Fax00000000.tif. I want to move all to the same folder and of course
XP asks if I want to overwrite files with the same name but are holding
different content. The second question is regarding the fax data files
..det as I recall which might get corrupted if I transfer all the TIF
files to the "wrong" folder.

I wanted to stop using Winfax as I had read about significant problems
with XP and Winfax but I'm thinking that I should have kept it.

regards,

Beemer