20 digit OEM number NT 4.0

I have bought NT4.0 for workstations about 4 years ago.
My hard disk just crashed and I installed a new one. When
moving house recently I have lost my certificate and so I
don`t have the 20 digit number anymore. I don`t know who
I bought it from anymore. How do I get this number??

You need to contact the OEM that manufactured the system to get a
replacement key. Most of the OEMs also put a label somewhere on the
computer case that contains the CD key issued for that machine. Look for
it either on the sides, back, or bottom of the computer case. If these
steps don't help, check with Product Support per the follow article to see
if there is anything they can do to help (they may not be able to help
since this was an OEM media installation):

326246 How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
Hardware
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=326246

Mark Wilson [MS]
rights."