Help!!! USB support

Is there any patch for USB device on NT4.0? Current my notebook has only
have USB port ( no PS2 & serial port) , i need to use external mouse. I
used Windows NT4.0 because one of our software is onle running under this
OS. Can anybody advise what to do.

Have you checked if the BIOS will provide support for Legacy USB as do some
of the COMPAQ EVo laptops ???

I have USB mouse working on a number of these with any other modification.